Top Tips When Supermarket Shopping!
Well, it is that time of year again. Yes it's CHRISTMAS. It will be full on for mum's and dad's. What with all of the work parties, childrens school plays, going to the pantomime and visiting friends and family before the big day. I am already exhausted just thinging about it.
- Shop when you have just eaten. Do not go shopping when you are hungry
- Make a shopping list and stick to what is on the list
- Shop later in the day. Dinner time is a perfect time as most customers will be eating
- Avoid special offers - you will be shelling out at least 30% more money than yu intended. Supermarkets are great at making you buy more than you really need and then you end up throwing this extra food away
- Thinking of buying a snack treat for your loved one. Try YoYo Bears, they are fantastic